Go All Glass
If you are upgrading to a glass cockpit, go all glass by adding a Trilogy™ Electronic Standby Instrument (ESI). The Trilogy ESI provides dependable backup for attitude, altitude, airspeed, slip/skid and optional heading information. It’s the first solid-state, integrated standby system specifically created for General Aviation aircraft and helicopters. The Trilogy ESI replaces traditional electromechanical standby instruments and combines the information into a compact and easy to read 4” x 3” display. Its space-saving footprint, internal lithium ion battery and complete digital design make it the ideal standby for both new aircraft, as well as those outfitted with aging or traditional analog gauges.
Trilogy Key Features
- Combines attitude, altitude, airspeed, slip/skid and optional heading data into a single digital display
- Logically grouped flight data eliminates multiple instruments, making the transition to standby easier
- Internal battery (ESI-2000 model) provides flight data for a minimum of one hour after power loss
- Single instrument reduces weight and scan times vs. reading multiple instruments
- Solid-state design offers increased reliability compared to electro-mechanical instruments